Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank You for this special day, a day to remember Your goodness to us.
I want to thank You for a roof over our heads, and more than enough food to eat.
I want to thank You for the relationships You have given to us -- for family and friends.
Also, I want to thank You for all the bad experiences we’ve had. We have learned that you were there for us all the time. For this, we thank You and praise You. In Jesus name, amen.”
We give thanks to you today, God, for all that you have blessed us with this past year. Thank you, God, that we can be together and enjoy this meal together in health and wellness. Bless this food and the hands that prepared it. Thank you God for the bounty of blessings you have bestowed upon us this past year. Amen.
Trades
1/26/2024 Sold 68 shares of NVDA at $616. going up too quick and chips may delay. Introduction of trade. https://tradingblock.com/strategies...
-
圣经诗篇的第一和第二章共有18节,每一节包含了一个以后各章要详细展开的一个主题。两章共有18节,因此就有十八个主题。各个主题和相关章节如下。 第一,信者反对俗世影响和压力的立场(1:1) 第二,信者在学习和默想神的话语中得欢欣(1:2) 第三,信者的生活,成果,持守,和繁荣(1...
-
【展望】 我们继续维持4月22日的预判,纳斯达克会反弹接近前高, 对应的QQQ在230至240之间,标普收复大部失地, 对应的SPY在320至330之间,道指对应的DIA在260至270之间,罗素对应的IWM目标区间上调至140至155之间。由于各大指数已经非常接近目标区...
-
从全年的低碳经济政策来预期,我们建议关注节能减排(照明节能、工业节能、清洁煤技术)、环保、新能源(新能源汽车、智能电网、光伏发电、风电、核电和生物质能)领域的技术相对成熟、有业绩成长较为确定的上市公司。 综合考虑我国低碳经济的政策导向、产业发展所处的阶段以及估值因素,我们筛选...