Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Believe or not

I can’t believe in light
if I have not journeyed through the night

I can’t believe in crookedness
if I have not hoped for straightness

I can’t promise to offer you a jiffy
if I can’t grant you all eternity

Don’t know why
I am still here talking about love
I can’t even offer you a cup of tea
or add a blanket on you
when you call me
I can’t even offer you a strand of comfort
through the distances
when you think of me

Yet I do hear
the rolling thunders from afar and above
So fear not, and fret not
for in every cell of yours resides my very being
and power


Oh, how I look back
to behold the beloved land where I was born:
My love, wait for me
The day is coming , when I will wear
a wreath of lilies and roses
perfumed with the aroma of cloud and dirt
And I will hold you in my arms as my beloved bride
waiting eagerly to be married


我不相信光明
假如我没有经过黑暗
我不相信弯曲
假如我不能企盼昂直

我不能应允给你瞬间
假如我不能应允给你永远

不知道为什么
我还在这里谈情说爱 ---
我无法在你唤我的时候
为你温上一壶热茶
添加一条暖毯;
我也无法
在你想我的时候
穿过茫茫万维
给你送过去一丝宽慰

可耳边总捕捉到
天边滚滚而来的声响:
不要惧怕,不要彷徨
你身上的每颗细胞
都有我的存在,我的能量

我转过头去,
回望我深情的出生地:
我所爱的人啊
等着我
有一天,我的头上
会戴着兰和玫瑰织成的花环
散发着云和泥的幽香
我会拥着你
象一个临出嫁的新娘!

Trades

1/26/2024 Sold 68 shares of NVDA at $616. going up too quick and chips may delay.